[Server-devel] Mirroring the olpc wiki for disconnected School Server?

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Tue Jul 27 06:57:03 EDT 2010

We're about to go to Samoa with two school servers for two schools which
have no internet access. We would like, both for our own reference, and
for after we leave, to have a copy of the olpc wiki on the school
server.

I don't find any mention of this on the olpc wiki.

It seems like the least intrusive method of creating an offline
read-only html version of the wiki is to use the DumpHTML extension:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DumpHTML

Is it possible to run this on the olpc wiki? In the next 3 days?

Thanks.
Tom.