[Server-devel] How to access site files quickly?

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Mon Jul 5 02:15:10 EDT 2010

Hello Sameer

We need to do this in bulk. How do we copy/transfer files to the "Site
Files" in bulk. In our case, a workshop produced many files uploaded. It is
not practicable to have to download it all individually. We also need to be
able to upload to Moodle in bulk. In the meantime we continue to use public
folders as a less attractive alternative outside of Moodle.

David Leeming