[Server-devel] How to setup wireless mesh network for School server

ganesh gajre gnowledge.ganesh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:09:31 EST 2010

Hello All,

I had setup a schoolserver at my place using Lenovo laptop. All the other
stuff like backup-XO, moodle is configured. Now my problem is, i am unable
to setup a wireless mesh for communicating between XS and XO.

I don't have active antena, is it possible to create mesh using wireless
point of a laptop?   I had setup my WAN on wireless point, but my
requirement is to use USB internet dongle for WAN.

Can anyone suggest me how to do  it?

--
Ganesh (Dragger)
Be a FOSSERS, use GNU/Linux