[Server-devel] We need: examples of XS hardware in use --

akleider at sonic.net akleider at sonic.net
Wed Jan 13 22:07:18 EST 2010

Ray, May I ask:
did you use the D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G as is or did you reflash it with
openWRT or ddwrt?
what power does it use: a 12 volt DC supply?
I am (still unsuccessfully) looking for a usb dongle wireless device that
can provide this server for XO clients connectivity. Without such a device
I don't see how the various micro devices such as fitPC and AleutiaT1 can
be made to do the job. The ideal would be for Marvell to make easily
available their 'green antenna.'
thanks
alex