[Server-devel] OLPC & Moodle use

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:53:08 EDT 2010

nope, is it a moodle site with creative commons material, because if it is,
we can copy the content over to schools and l-for-e. Hmmm... actually
looking at it now It seems to be extremely slow, or maybe thats just my
connection right now. In any case it does seem non-moodle, but if its
creative commons it would be a great place to pull materials from. With
their permission of course. Ok, just checked non-create commons, but perhaps
if we link the paypal to their site, they might let us use the material.

kind regards,
David