[Server-devel] Populating the Moodle db with users

Ben T benjtran at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:25:29 EDT 2010

Thanks for the pointers in your reply, Martin.  The doc on Moodle.org for
uploading a CSV file was very helpful.  I wrote a short Perl script to
generate a CSV file for the upload and was able to enroll all the new users
into an existing course, etc. by passing in the optional values per record
in the CSV.

I went through a lot of the threads in the Moodle 'Testing and QA' and the
'Hardware and Performance' forums.  Found some good information and sample
test scenarios.

I've started on the JMeter scripts but got stuck when I try to have a thread
write/post info back to Moodle (e.g. submitting a reply to a thread in the
forum).  I suspected that it could've been an OLPC setting in XS that caused
this but just confirmed that it's probably not.  I tried to do the same
thing on the Demo Moodle server at demo.moodle.net and ran into the same
issue ---- 'Incorrect sesskey submitted, form not accepted!'
Unfortunately, no one replied to my postings in the Moodle forum about this
issue (http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=148259  and
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=119443).

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on the session key error....  I
checked the HTTP request that JMeter sends to the server and it does have
the session key that I extracted from the response header after loading
login/index.php

Thanks!
Ben