[Server-devel] Daily Reporting on traffic and DHCP leases

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:27:08 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Anna <aschoolf at gmail.com> wrote:
> First of all, this is very kludgy and rather embarrassing, but I thought I'd
> post it in case other folks wanted to expand on the idea or someone out
> there needed a similar report.

Great! Can I suggest something? When a user logs into Moodle, we can
take the IP addr and map it back to the MAC addr. Might need priv
escalation to root, if that's the case we can use incron or put the
data in a file that gets processed by cron.

If we keep that SN (moodle username) to MAC address mapping around,
your logs can get more detailed.

The place to hack this addition is /var/www/moodle/html/auth/olpcxs/auth.php :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com