[Server-devel] Doubts about the delegation mechamism

Juan G. Narvaez gnrvzsix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 14:42:49 EDT 2010

Hello list

I am in a middle of an implementation of ~400 XSs, today am try to create
delegations for that schools servers. I am creating delegations in the MSS,
but my doubt is how the XSs can generate leases?... i am using
obc-make-server-delegations on the MSS, renaming the result file to
d-leases.sig. If i need the masterkeys to use the
obc-make-server-delegations on my MSS, how the XS can generate delegations
independently??

J. Guillermo Narváez
Estudiante de Ing. en Sistemas
CompTIA Security+