[Server-devel] OLPC & Moodle use

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:11:09 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Luuk Terbeek <terbeek.luuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently I'm preparing a presentation for the Dutch Moodle Moot.
> I hope to spread the word of the wonderful things that happen
> & possibilities regarding the use of Moodle related to the OLPC project.

Excellent!

> For that reason I try to create an overview of best practices regarding the
> use of Moodle in the OLPC project.

I don't have anything specific -- it's early days! Others might have
more experience in the field.

What I can point towrds is

 - There is a "Moodle k-12" forum in Moodle.org. I'd invite people to
join the conversation there. And read the archives -- some very
interesting threads are waiting for you...

 - Mary Cooch ("Moodlefairy") has published a book
https://www.packtpub.com/beginners-guide-moodle-1-9-for-teaching-7-14-year-olds/book
-- I've ordered mine but it isn't here yet :-) -- if her blog is
anything to go by, it'll be *very* good.

If you want to make a wikipage with best practices, please do!
http://wiki.laptop.org :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com