[Server-devel] WWWOFFLE Cache Size and Location

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:01:53 EDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Andra DuPont <andradupont at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have noted that in the current kickstart implementation of XS, the ks.config file sets
> aside the bulk of the hard disk space to a mapped volume where /library is located, and

Correct. That is so that we can keep OS and data separate, and we can
put the data partition on something we can resize/mirror/stripe when
the need arises.

LVM is not my fave but it's what we have (until btrfs in cape and
leotard to save the world).

> I am not sure about redirecting it to the /library
> directory, because I'm not fully aware of wwwoffle's workings.

I would suggest to just do exactly that -- configure it to use
/library/wwwoffle :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com