[Server-devel] Public folders

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 6 22:23:06 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 21:52 -0400, Andra DuPont wrote:
> Tim,
> Earlier I noted that the /var/log/httpd/error_log had the error:
>
> file does not exist: /var/www/html/publicSugar Manual.pdf
>
> Notice that there is no "/" between public and Sugar.... Is that normal???

No, just wondering if your new proxy is able to be run as a transparent
proxy(don't have to configure the browsers for the proxy), squid is
setup as such. Did you, at some point run
/etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/TURN_SQUID_ON? That would of added an
iptables redirect for all web requests. As a quick test could you do:

/etc/xs-config/altfiles/etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/TURN_SQUID_OFF
service iptables restart

and retry

Jerry