[Server-devel] Public folders

Andra DuPont andradupont at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:52:12 EDT 2010

Tim,
Earlier I noted that the /var/log/httpd/error_log had the error:

file does not exist: /var/www/html/publicSugar Manual.pdf

Notice that there is no "/" between public and Sugar.... Is that normal???

This could just be a bug in the way errors are logged, but I doubt it.
It seems that the code is generating a request with a syntax issue.
What do you think?

I am going to go look at the index file.