[Server-devel] Server Library - Moodle Vs SimpleDigitalLibrary

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 05:07:11 EDT 2010

Hi All,

SDLI is still very much work in progress - more will be coming out
shortly as we are developing it here in Kabul.  Do deploy it you would
simply put the output in a folder that is accessible by Apache.  There
are some new features and docs coming for SDLI and I'm trying to clean
up a lot of toys that we've developed here - stayed tuned till
wednesday or thereabouts...

Regards.

-Mike