[Server-devel] XS upgrade

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:16:46 EDT 2009

2009/9/28 Henry Vélez Molina <henry.laptop at gmail.com>:
>> First: ejabberd web admin should be _gone_. What does `rpm -V xs-config`
>> say?
>
> SM5....T c/fsckoptions

Ok. That sounds _very_ sane. Can you re-run domain_config and restart
the machine? The ejabberd web UI should be gone after that.

(And your connectivity problems should probably get fixed with that
too -- if not, we need to explore that more. Can you tell us more
about the connectivity issues?)

>> Second: the problem with Moodle may be related to Postgresql. Can you
>> tell us the output of these 2 commands?
>>
>>  chkconfig --list pgsql-xs
>>  chkconfig --list postgresql
>
> 0:off 1:off 2:off 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off
> 0:off 1:off 2:on 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off

Ok, the second one should _not_ be on. Can you try

   # switch the generic "postgresql" service off
   chkconfig --off postgresql
   # check the results -- should say all off
   chkconfig --list postgresql

and then restart... with the restart, moodle should get started correctly...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com