[Server-devel] XS upgrade

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 04:22:32 EDT 2009

2009/9/23 Henry Vélez Molina <henry.laptop at gmail.com>:
> I did an upgrade to the server with yum upgrade from the XS-0.5.2 version
> and I saw some strange things.
>
> * The transparent proxy does not work, I have to use my browser with the
> proxy ip to get access to the internet.

Jerry's advice on this can't be beaten so i won't try...

> * Before the upgrade I could see the moodle home page and the ejabberd web
> administration, but after that, I can see only the ejabberd page.

Strange!

First: ejabberd web admin should be _gone_. What does `rpm -V xs-config` say?

Second: the problem with Moodle may be related to Postgresql. Can you
tell us the output of these 2 commands?

 chkconfig --list pgsql-xs
 chkconfig --list postgresql

(First one should say 'on' on levels 3,4,5, second should be 'off' on all).

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com