[Server-devel] Allowing Auto-Login to Moodle from 2 Domains

Devon Connolly devcon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 08:32:08 EDT 2009

Rather than digging around the config files myself, I thought it'd be
quicker to ask people that actually know what they are doing.  I know the
server assumes LAN access to moodle only, but I was looking to allow
students and teachers to access the server remotely.  I set up a host
redirect to access apache over the WAN.  Everything works well, aside from
logging in to moodle.  As auth_olpc only accepts connections using the
standard schoolserver at domain.com, I would like it to additionally accept a
no-ip.info host redirect domain.

Second, I know this is a bit more complicated, but what do I need to hack
to allow firefox/opera to benefit from auto login?

Thanks in advance