[Server-devel] Attempting to re-install jabber component of XS without re-installing the entire server

Daniel Bennett dantana at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:11:34 EDT 2009

We saw this message at boot, not sure if it's relevant:
AICCU is not configured go to /etc/aiccu

pssql now starts on boot, but we are still getting the same results when
accessing:
http://172.18.0.1/(moodle/)

The result is a page stating:
Moodle is disabled at the moment.

We have rebooted more than once at this point.

We've been digging around (but not changing) /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf and
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd-xs.conf

and they both point to a document root of /var/www/html

Does this have anything to do with our problem?  I don't really know what
I'm doing...

So, in a nutshell, pssql is running at startup, but we still can't access
moodle through the web interface.

Any ideas?

Thanks yet again,
-Dan (and Michael Ishaku)