[Server-devel] Sugar Stick Backup is working! - Now I want the student work on the server to be useful.
caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Oct 8 21:20:59 EDT 2009
We had 11 students using Sugar on a Stick and their sticks were backed up
today at the GPA! Yay!
So now I have feedback on the Moodle UI. I know we don't have a ton of
people doing development work so we need to think about where to collect
feedback if it cant be addressed in the immediate future.
- The files show up in "Backup" but I can't really do anything with them.
I want to be able to browse Student work from a WebUI some how.
- Maybe snapshots that I could view online like the previews in Sugar.
- Ability to see the Description and Tags data
- Ability to see all the past versions of this object (less
- For Write documents and image files I'd like to be able to download
them to a nonSugar system and view them.
- As a teacher I'd like to be able to edit the description and tags
fields from Moodle and have it get synced back.
- I want to be able to work with the files inside of Moodle
- Collect them as assignments/homework in a class so as the teacher I
have all my students on a page with a file each.
- Blog about them. In my blog I'd like to be able to attach a file
from my backup.
Basically the student work is there but its not in a very useful form for
either the teacher to assess learning or to reflect on the effectiveness of
the lesson or the students' needs.
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com
617-500-3488 - Office
505-213-3268 - Fax
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Server-devel