[Server-devel] RACHEL, another developing world server project, would like to have a discussion with XS

Norberto Mujica nmujica at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:12:46 EDT 2009

Hi Martin
I took a quick look at the content you guys have already packaged as
collections and available at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Library_grid
It looks great, and it seems you guys are putting lots of efforts on
good content gathering.

Would you mind if we pilot a copy of some of this content in our
RACHEL repository?
If that is the case we can show you how it would look in one of our
repositories, and I think we can start sharing content as well as
packaging and distribution approaches. Let us know your thoughts.
Sometimes there is nothing better than some pilots..

Cheers
norberto