[Server-devel] Fresh install of XS 0.6 -- "Moodle is disabled at the moment."

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:43:01 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 7:13 AM, Ben T <benjtran at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just did a fresh install of XS 0.6 and now I can't access Moodle.  I dug
> around in the mail archive but couldn't find anything to fix the problem.
>  Please see details below.

Hi Ben,

Strange -- it should not happen. I had seen it happen with a few
installs of pre-release versions, but thought it was 100% fixed by the
time I tagged the release.

Excellent debugging info, BTW. You've narrowed down the field a lot with it.

 - What are your mountpoints? Does /library mount correctly, and does
/library/pgsql-xs exist & is owned by postgres user? Seems possible
that the install process created a /library mountpoint that now is not
being mounted...

 - /root/ will contain a couple of logs. Are there any failures noted
in them? When xs-config gets installed, it should create the pgsql-xs
directory...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com