[Server-devel] First semi-version of Simple Digital Library Index

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:55:50 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Mike Dawson <mikeofmanchester at gmail.com> wrote:
> Finally made a first version of Simple Digital Library Index that we
> have designed here to make libraries easier in limited connectivity
> scenarios:

Good to hear it is progressing!

How would the workflow be? I imagine something like...

1 - A content team puts together their own library based on SDLI. How
does this work? Is SDLI running on a local server?

2 - The team "exports" their library... a version? snapshot? the items
marked as QA'd?

3 - The exported library is installed / updated on the XS

4 - The XS serves it (maybe with added smarts such as a search
system...)? The XS can embed it in Moodle courses?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com