No subject

Mon May 18 06:58:00 EDT 2009

Moodle login display but no automatic login

Now I login as admin and browse list of user. 2 user found

t.k. kang   SHC.. at olpcasia.org      Never

Click on t.k. kang and then on the "Backup" tab

Get message:  "Datastore is corrupt, or unknown format"

B. Registration Test 2 (English XO):

The second XO registration works and login in to moodle automatically as course creator

tyne x01   SHC.. at olpcasia.org    16 secs

Click on "tyne x01"  and then on the "Backup" tab

Get message:  "Datastore is corrupt, or unknown format"

Will do the 3rd registration BUT with a Chinese XO