[Server-devel] more 0.5.2-dev02 ejabberd testing

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Mon Mar 9 15:31:12 EDT 2009

2009/3/6 Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org>:
> I will continue testing by rebooting the server and booting all the
> XOs again, checking presence visibility, but right now they need a
> charge, so that will probably have to wait until monday.

OK. Booted the server again, and all XOs, and they all managed to see
each other just fine.

ejabberd memory usage:
0	35124
12	53252
24	64816
36	80036
48	93512
60	108244
72	127000

Also checked "olpc-xos" output and manually counted the icons at
various points, no problems.

I then launched a Record activity and shared it between all 72
laptops. It worked very well. However, after shutting a few machines
down, some remaining XOs were missing about 80% of the XO icons on the
neighborhood view, until sugar was restarted. olpc-xos output was
correct and showed all. I think there is probably a sugar bug causing
disappearance of icons after the rings of users around activities have
"disbanded" :(

Daniel