[Server-devel] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Browse-100 (8.2.1 only)

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:45:24 EST 2009

Hi all,

see below, Simon has released Browse-101.xo . We need to see how we
connect the dots to get it on the images built by local teams that
want to integrate with the XS.

This new Browse will do automagic logins to the Moodle shipped on XS
0.6 -- current dev code for moodle-xs already works, and I'm working
on integrating various other aspects of the XS into Moodle...

cheers,

martin