[Server-devel] Moodle/Server configuration for static IP external access

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Thu Jun 18 09:03:57 EDT 2009

Now with the a fixed internal IP I am able to map the actual external IP with it for external access. Change the apache httpd-xs.conf to listen to 192.168.1.30:80 as well as 172.18.0.1:80 Loaded the pafm application and external upload and download working well.

I maybe missing something - but have issue of the moodle not displaying the graphics and format, etc while login prompt is shown. What aspect of  /var/www/moodle/web/config.php or files should I modify for both normal external or internal moodle access? I want to open up for external access so that the team can play with the moodle to get familar with it.

Cheers