[Server-devel] logging performance

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:26:37 EDT 2009

Sameer,

Have you looked at RRDtool ? It is my understanding it can log at 1
second intervals.
You can find it at http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/index.en.html along
with tutorials.

Some good example scripts using RRDtool can be found at http://
computingplugs.com/index.php/SheevaPlug_Real_time_Statistics#Scripts

Scroll up on that page to see live graphical output from the scripts.

rihoward1 at gmail.com

linux - the best things in life are free