[Server-devel] Browsing school server

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Sat Jan 17 17:05:55 EST 2009

Anna,

Many thanks. It's weird because I was using 0.5-0 and I only needed the
single link to /var/www/html/content to get back to the folders of content
and browse them. I did not need to do any of the suggested actions below.
But I will try this and learn something new! Thanks.

David Leeming

Technical Advisor, People First Network, Honiara, Solomon Islands

Alternative email address: leemingdavid at yahoo.com.au