[Server-devel] @all at ...?

Gerald Ardito gmanb5 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:40:16 EST 2009

Martin (and friends),

Here is what is now happening:
1. I can ping the server from the XOs
2. I can ping the XOs from the server
3. We updated the DNS server to include our schoolserver hostname.
4. The XOs can ping the server using the hostname.

Here is what is NOT happening:
1. When I go to the XO Control Panel and select "Register," I get an error
saying that the server cannot be found.

What can I do now?

Thanks.
Gerald Ardito