[Server-devel] @all at ...?

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Mon Feb 23 16:39:22 EST 2009

In order for registration to work, a laptop needs to be able to resolve
"schoolserver" in the default DNS domain.

DHCP provides the default DNS domain, as well as a pointer to the
DNS server for that domain.

If for some reason you are pointing the XO's to a DNS server other
than that provided by the schoolserver, this might happen.

Cheers,
wad