[Server-devel] @all at ...?

Gerald Ardito gmanb5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:16:29 EST 2009

Hello,
I have been reading this thread with great interest, and it has allowed me
to fix the ejabberd problem with my school server. Ejabberd is now running
the way it is supposed to and I was able to set up the @online@ users.

The problem I am having now is that when I go to "Register" the laptops, I
get an error message that the server cannot be found. I can ping the server
from the XOs and vice versa, so I am not sure what is happening.

I would appreciate any help.

I am managing a deployment of 125 XOs and really need this to work.

Thanks.
Gerald Ardito
Project Manager
Croton XO Laptop project