[Server-devel] XS-0.5.1 is all go.

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:21:50 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a bit of a non-event, the code has been "there" for quite a
> while. So I am just making it official: 0.5.1 is the XS image to use.
> Grab it at http://xs-dev.laptop.org/xs/

Quick heads up: I just fixed the yum repo fpr tje 0.5 "stable" branch
of XS. Two packages were a revision behind: ejabberd-xs and
xs-release.

The (now correct) ejabberd-xs package has the desired fixes to
presence. xs-release is just cosmetic.

This _only_ affects people who instaled 0.5 and then did yum update.
The 0.5.1 iso is 100% correct.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com