[Server-devel] Managing global site resources when using segregated groups

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Sun Dec 20 17:40:16 EST 2009

That was very helpful, Martin. I will try the global glossary. I also noted
that if users are added as guests only, then they can see the resources but
are not connected by the presence service. A less elegant way to do it
perhaps.

On the B4s below, well I have two C1s and 2 B4s and they were all updated
with exactly the same flashdrive (build 802 and same activity bundle). So
they should behave identically apart from hardware issues. But the issue
below remains, any other clues I can look for?

> A second question, two of my test XOs are B4s. In Moodle the front page
> comes up as a log on screen asking for username and password, despite the
> fact they are registered and appear in the admin OK.

Being B4 doesn't affect it (my XOs are a mix of B4s and C1s). Maybe
Browse.xo or the OS need to be upgraded.

hth,