[Server-devel] Ejabberd CPU/RAM Spike -> Crashes

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:40:17 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Devon Connolly <devcon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Beam is still consuming 100% of the cpu after a few minutes.  I'm going to
> leave that script running to see what it does over the next few hours.

That's really abnormal.

 - Is there any disk anomaly? (Reboot forcing a fsck?)

 - Is there any problem in the binaries? If you run rpm with the
'verify' options, it'll check that no binaries have been corrupted
on-disk... It's normal to see some config files changed, but no
binaries should be different from the rpms.

> I imagine I now have to re-register all XO's?

Nope. The DB gets rebuilt automagically for you, 100%, on XS-0.6 .

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com