[Server-devel] Ejabberd CPU/RAM Spike -> Crashes

Devon Connolly devcon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 05:59:05 EST 2009

Here is another example after it has been running all night.

As you can see, these runaway beam processes vary greatly in there RAM
usage.  Also, they are always using 100% of the cpu.

I will try to clear the DB now and see what happens.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com