[Server-devel] stress testing schoolservers...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Aug 26 19:27:40 EDT 2009

I have a student who has to work on a graduate project. He has a
background in using Selenium at Youtube. I'm thinking of getting him
to look at a cross-section of school servers (XS-on-XO, FitPC, maybe
the hardware being used by OLPCorps Africa and XO1.5 depending on when
it gets ready).

I was wondering if anyone on the school server list has any input in
terms of stress testing, what to test, etc.

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems