[Server-devel] stress testing schoolservers...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Aug 26 19:27:40 EDT 2009

I have a student who has to work on a graduate project. He has a
background in using Selenium at Youtube. I'm thinking of getting him
to look at a cross-section of school servers (XS-on-XO, FitPC, maybe
the hardware being used by OLPCorps Africa and XO1.5 depending on when
it gets ready).

I was wondering if anyone on the school server list has any input in
terms of stress testing, what to test, etc.

Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems
Director, Center for Business Solutions
San Francisco State University