[Server-devel] Moodle Profile on the XS - Should we just hide that tab completely?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Aug 20 09:10:39 EDT 2009

Hi,
We are using Moodle for backup and I am looking at the UI.  The Profile Tab
is asking people to put in their Surname and shows a made up email address.
 Changing these would be problematic I think.  I'm thinking maybe we just
want to hide that entire tab and not allow students to update their profile
in Moodle at all.  What would be the downsides of that?

I am also thinking of hiding the Blog tab as its
not a feature I want to explain or use right now and when I do want to
use Blogs there are a number of  other options to consider.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove

617-500-3488 - Office