[Server-devel] how to copy activation leases to XS?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sun Aug 9 11:38:22 EDT 2009

Goal: I have a bunch of already activated XO laptops. I want to be able
to serve activation leases from the school server so I can reflash the
NAND with NANDblaster. At this stage, I don't want to create deligated
leases.

Looking at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activation_and_developer_keys, it
seems like the lease should be stored in /security/lease.sig

Looking at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS-activation ("Loading activation
data "), it seems like I should take a USB key, create a directory XS,
and concatenate all the laptop lease.sig files into a single lease.sig
file (?). Is this correct?

--
American? Vote on the National Initiative for Democracy, http://votep2.us