[Server-devel] backup : problem opening /library/users/XXXX/datastore-xxxxx/store

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:58:07 EDT 2009

I'm using SoaS, I have modified schoolserver.py to register with my XS
and keep the generated serial and uuid in gconf. I have also modified
ds-backup.py to read the SN from gconf.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the hacks I've made but I got an
error in the moodle UI backup tab that says

Problem opening /library/users/XXXX/datastore-xxxxx/store

where XXXX is the serial and xxxx is the data and time when the backup
was made.

I looked at these directories in the XS and I could not a find a store
folder or file in "datastore-xxxx"

Any ideas ?

Thanks :-)