[Server-devel] tiny_mce Sugar theme

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 05:21:53 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Tarun Pondicherry
<TarunPondicherry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Most of it is self contained in
> lib/editor/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/sugar/.

I suspected it'd be "most" :-) that's how it is usually. Those little
changes... is specially good if you have them as a separate commit.
Then you can say "look at commit ABCD123, it has all you need", so
then you can cherry-pick commits between branches.

Anyway, this is great info, I'll have to come back to it later, but
now that I have it, it'll be easier. Not as easy as applying a patch
or a series of patches, but very good anyway. Thanks!

Are there other interesting bits that are worth looking at in the
Edublog branch? (Other than your oublog changes to add external blog
support, I know about that :-) )

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com