[Server-devel] Revisor / yum oddity: anaconda-runtime

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 00:33:04 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 3:16 AM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Yea, revisor needs anaconda-runtime,
> cat /usr/lib/revisor/scripts/F9-buildinstall | grep anaconda

Yes, but from what Jeroen has said, revisor will pull it in to satisfy
the need at CD build time, without it being listed in the ks file (and
therefore getting installed on the target system too...)

> Anaconda-runtime needs to exist in the repo that you use for the compose,
> but doesn't need to be in the kickstart file. Too bad, you have to add
> anaconda-runtime to the kickstart file, to get the package into the compose
> repo, in order to use it later in buildinstall.

Well, that's supposed to be true for pungi, not true for revisor.

As far as I understand anyway :-) Jeroen has asked for logs and I'm
collecting some right now...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com