[Server-devel] Update ejabberd package

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 11:59:41 EDT 2008

Le mercredi 10 septembre 2008 à 14:44 +0100, Guillaume Desmottes a
écrit :
> FYI, I'm working on #5310 and hope to have a package creating
> automatically the shared roster soon.

I hacked a ejabberd module and we are now able to create the shared
roster using 2 commands. Problem is, we can't execute them as RPM post
install commands (see http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/5310#comment:10 for
details).

So, maybe we could provide a script creating the shared roster once the
server name has been configured in ejabberd.cfg? That would make
configuration lot easier for users as they won't have to deal with the
web interface anymore.

Thoughts?

	G.