[Server-devel] Update ejabberd package

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 09:44:49 EDT 2008

Le mercredi 10 septembre 2008 à 11:14 +1200, Martin Langhoff a écrit :
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Guillaume Desmottes
> <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> > As mentioned few weeks ago, I created an updated version of the ejabberd
> > XS package.
>
> Excellent. I'll give it a spin asap, now that the F9 based XS is in
> better shape.

Cool!

> > This package still suffers shared roster bugs but after lot of tests
> > they appear to be upstream problems and should not be a regression
> > comparing to the current package.
>
> > I think it would be worth to consider inclusion of this new package to
> > XS for wider testing.
>
> Can you give me a bit of info on how much you've tested it internally.
> Also, I'll be looking for hints on how to use Daf's new testing tools
> effectively... (any links, clues...?)

Didn't test it that much yet as Daf is still working on the test tools.
I just moved to our Cambridge office so I'll be able to help Sjoerd and
Daf on the test bed.
I'll let you know as soon we have test results.

FYI, I'm working on #5310 and hope to have a package creating
automatically the shared roster soon.

	G.