[Server-devel] Work in progress - F9 install ISO

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:59:44 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> patch to F9's pungi
> http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/diet.patch

Cool.

I'm currently using revisor, but only because it knows how to install
a kickstart file, and it seems I'll have to hack it anyway to get it
to manipulate the grub menu to my liking.  Do you think you can tweak
pungi to

 - add the kickstart file we are giving it to the iso as /ks.cfg
(similar to --include-kickstart)?

 - add a grub menu item to run with the kickstart file...?

a hook that let's us do these things from a script would be enough :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com