[Server-devel] new package: xs-activation

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:11:28 EDT 2008

Hi Martin et al,

0 for 3. Looks like I struck out on that round :-(

In Baseball, three strikes and you are out, except for the case when the
catcher drops the ball on the third strike. Then the batter has a chance
to run for first base, although they are almost always thrown out at
first. (see second paragraph at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strikeout#Rules).

I'm going to make my 3rd strike run, furinige :-)

On:
 > > They expressed strong interest in lease management
 > You asked this earlier and I believe I've already replied.

All I am saying is that we should put the lease management assumption in
the Readme. It can say "the activation is good for the same lease time
as you would get with USB activation [URL]" or "the activation is good
for 999 days then the Xo must be re-activated" or whatever the lease
duration and policy is. I think the reader will want to know that.

It's a suggested edit to the document. Not a question for my own
edification.

Throw me out at fast because I'm diving for the base!

(www.eteamz.com/ashbaseball/images/GregSmith2.jpg and
http://mvn.com/mlb-transactions/files/gregsmithvelocity.jpg) not really
me :-)

Thanks,