[Server-devel] Activation Key for G1G1 Xo's

Jack Tutterrow jtut at tutservices.com
Wed Sep 3 16:16:34 EDT 2008

How do you activate XO computers purchased through the G1G1 program?  I have
purchased 45 XO's through eBay that are now being used in an orphanage in
the Philippines.  Students have access to the Internet through an AP but we
have not been successful in configuring the XS to recognize the XO's.

I also have 4 XO's purchased through the G1G1 program.  I have setup an XS
server with an AP successfully but can't get the XO's recognized by the XS.

Thanks

Jack Tutterrow