[Server-devel] XS Splashscreen / logo

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:00:08 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Jeff <jeff at wildcoast.com> wrote:
> I'll write up some details as soon as I can, and announce it on the OLPC
> artwork wiki too.

*Fantastic*. After seeing your logo, I started thinking of "where
would we put a logo" - a quick rundown of the spots I think we'll have
one...

 - sticker on the case of my test XSs :-)

 - grub background at boot time during install and normal boots

 - installer splash screen (if I fail in my quest to remove the
graphical anaconda 8-) )

 - logo on web-based tools - we'll be using initially moodle and
mediawiki as the 'face' of the XS, so a small, easily identifiable
logo will be good. Will need the little url bar icon. Edges/shadows
with gaussian blur discouraged as it'll be hard to blend on CSS-based
themes... :-)

any others?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com