[Server-devel] Call for Proposals for OLPC miniconference November 17-21, 2008

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 18:06:39 EDT 2008

An OLPC miniconference will be held November 17-21, 2008 at our
Cambridge offices (10th floor, 1 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA, USA)

This week-long event will help frame our long-term software development
efforts. In addition, we will work on prioritizing requirements,
features and goals for the next major feature release called XO Software
Release 9.1.0.

Please submit proposals for topics to cover. These may include, but
are not limited to:
- Top concerns and requirements of users and countries including reviews
of available feedback
- Learning priorities and tools needed to support them
- Technologies, applications and software design proposals
- Process and infrastructure proposals
- Current and needed research

For details about the event and submission process, see the XOcamp
description online. [1]

Please submit < 200 word descriptions of topics or sessions on the
event page [2] or by emailing your ideas to xocamp at laptop.org .

Thanks,

Greg Smith
OLPC Product Manager on behalf of the OLPC development team

[1]  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp
[2]  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOcamp_2#Sessions