[Server-devel] Memory use with SSL connections

Tim Moody timmoody at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 9 11:42:31 EDT 2008

We have run multiple instances of j2ee servers on a single machine, but
these are jvm-based.  I wonder if a vm will be too much overhead, especially
since the ones I have worked with require a fixed amount of ram to be
dedicated.  Would each ejabberd listen on a different port and how would
clients get directed?