[Server-devel] physical security issue

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Tue Oct 7 23:00:41 EDT 2008

You keep pushing for centrally hosted school servers.
Are you sure you don't work for the phone company ?

Again, unless you have a 100 Mbit connection from the
school to the upstream ISP, you will need something with
a disk and a significant amount of memory present in the
school.

I don't disagree about the need for physical security of
the machine, just the proposed solution.

wad