[Server-devel] Nepal XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:10:12 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Bryan Berry <bryan.berry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Such tests would save Tony a ton of time testing a new XS install,
> whether it be 0.4, 0.5-0.9 I suspect they would save time for others as well.

We are working with a core team of 2, soon to shink to 1 1/2. There is
a *very* small set of pilots currently in place, but this number is
about to explode -- I need to focus on moving forward as fast as
possible.

On the other hand, if others can help with documentation and polish
stuff, I'm all for it.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com